Browser Push Notification
If you have browser push notification enabled, you will be prompted for the first time to allow notification in the native browser see example prompt below:
Re-enabling notification prompt.
Say you may have answered it with
NO THANKS and no longer get the prompt in your browser.
If you wish to re-enable this prompt, you need to clear site data, this can be done by the following options:
1. Clearing application cache.
Please follow this instruction in Chrome
On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.
On IE 11
- Click the Settings icon (top right corner) click Safety.
- Click Delete browsing history.
- Check the Temporary Internet files and website files option.
- Click Delete.
Please note some settings of the site will get deleted and you will be required to sign-in again.
2. Using Browser Developer Tool
If you have developer tool open Application tab and click "Clear site data" below is example in Chrome browser.