This user guide is for anyone on Claromentis 8.2+
This is a simple user guide on how to easily navigate around your inbox. The communication application allows users to send messages internally as well as receive notifications or emails from applications about new information or alerts.
The below steps are outlined in the video above.
1. By clicking on the alerts or bell icon in the navigation bar your summary list will appear. You will be able to expand, reply, forward or delete the message.
2. Other options on the top of your summary list are to:
- Mark any unread messages as read
- Compose a new message
- View all messages
3. Your inbox can be accessed quickly by clicking view all messages, where messages will be shown from an application or from an intranet user.
4. You can use the aplications search menu to search for particular messages. And then click on the subject of the message to reveal it in full.
5. To delete messages tick the check box on the left of the message, or multiple messages to be deleted together.
To view the next communication video on sending a message from the intranet please click here.