Images can be added to various Claromentis applications via CK editor.
Applications include Knowledge Base, News, and Blogs.
Adding an image
1. Use the Image option in CK editor.
2. Head to the Upload tab and select the image from your device.
3. Select the Send it to the server option. The server URL will then automatically populate.
4. (Optional) Edit the image properties, including the width & height of the image as needed.
5. Select OK and the image will be added to the article body. Double click on images to open the pop up again and make further tweaks to properties as required.
6. Save your content as a draft (or publish it) to save all changes