When setting up a new policy you will be presented with a Permission dialogue allowing you to have granular control on a policy.
- View Policy: Viewing a policy only - users with only this permission aren't subject to a policy, they can simply view this policy from the "All Policies" Menu.
- Target Distribution: users within target distribution must accept this policy when it reaches Distribution status.
- Consultation: users who can approve a policy during "Consultation" status.
- Ratification: users can approve a policy during "Ratification" status.
- Edit Properties: users who can edit policy details and attributes including changing policy status and policy asset or content as well as creating a new version of the policy.
- Edit Content: users can edit/update the content of the policy and create a new policy asset. (New policy asset does not mean a new policy version)
|Tab||Policy Details||Comments||Asset History||Policy History||Approval History||Acceptance History|