- Download the version of LibreOffice desired (e.g. https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/dl/win-x86_64/6.2.2/en-US/LibreOffice_6.2.2_Win_x64.msi)
- Ensure that the /Claromentis/software/LibreOffice folder path exists.
- Uninstall & remove the current version of LibreOffice
- Run the install and make sure it is placed in the same location (/Claromentis/software/LibreOffice)
- In the C:\Claromentis\document_converter directory edit the services.conf and ensure that it references the location of LibreOffice correctly.
- Following the upgrade/re-install of Libreoffice, check that the ‘Claromentis Java’ service is still running as the service relies on the Path being correct in the services.conf file.