This user guide is for anyone on Claromentis 8.2+
This video will cover how to set up your applications menu, including permissions per applications and adding in new ones.
1. Go to Admin>Menu builder>Applications
2. From the list of current applications you can choose who has the permissions to see the button by clicking on the chagne rights key symbol. You can then add in the users name, role or group.
3. The next option is to toggle the visability, this can be done when clicking on the eye symbol.
4. You are next able to change the order of the applications by dragging and dropping them from the left hand side.
5. Dividers can be added by clicking on the option at the top to seperate out the menu.
6. You can add in your own application links, click on the option to add a new link, you can set the title then add your new link in. You can then choose the CSS class which will help you to configure icons. And the final options are if this opens in a new tab, if its visable straigt away and if it is shown to all users.
The next video in this series is on adding company links to view this click here.