This user guide is for anyone on Claromentis 8.2+
This is a quick guide on seting up admin system admin permissions for your site.
The below steps are outlined in the video above.
1. Go to Admin>Sysadmin>Administrators.
2. To set admin permissions for an individual application click on that application and add in the new user.
3. Giving a user sysadmin rights they will then be able to come into this application and set up other administrators
4. You can also set an administrator up for multiple panels. Click on the assign a user as an administrator for multiple panels button, where you can select a users and then tick the applications you would like them to have access to.
5. Going back into the admin menu when clicking on the key sysmbol next to an application you will be able to see which users have access to the applicaiton
Please note - Users who are set up with admin accesswill not automatically see the admin button in your applications menu. To find out how to set up menu permission please click here