This user guide is for anyone on Claromentis 8.2+
This video aims to show the channels and templates inside the news applciation. Channels allow you to create permissions enabling you to direct articles to the correct users and the template feature allows you to create a basic template for all articles inside of a channel allowing you to set a sturucture of how all artciles should be created.
1. From the News admin pannel head to the Channels and Template area.
2. You can create new channels here by clicking the Add News Channel button this will allow you to name the channel and provide an aray of permissions that will effect all articles create underneath this channel going forward.
3. It is possible to edit the name f an existing channel by simply editing it in the text box it is located inside and you can adjust the permissions by selecting the key icon located to the right of the name.
4. You can apply a template to the channel by selecting the pen icon located tot he right hand side of the channels name. It will enable a text field for you to write your template giving guidelines of how the articles should be constructed.
5. If you would like to add a channel to your RSS feed export you can select the check box to the left of the channels name.