This user guide is for anyone on Claromentis 8.2+
This video will cover how to edit the homepage using the Pages application . Our new drag and drop component will allow you to move your components around the homepage and add in new ones as you wish. You are able to edit information that is displayed within each component from the homepage.
1. Correct permissions need to be set.
2. Click on the pencil icon in the left hand corner of the screen to go into the page edit mode. You can now drag and drop the components around and resize them to your preference.
3. As you move individual components around, others will move into place, minimising white space.
4. Each component has a different set of options when setting it up. On the homepage slider you will be able to select what slider is being displayed, how long it displays each article for, the orientation and the maximum number of horizontal slides. For News you can specify channels and number of articles.
5. From the edit page you can now delete components and add in various new ones.
6. Once you have finished editing the page, you just need to click publish and this will be made live for users instantly.
For the next article on setting up a site in pages click here.