An essential part of most meetings is taking minutes, in order to:
- Record summaries of discussions held
- Confirm any decisions made
- Record any agreed actions to be taken, who is responsible for those actions and when they are due
- Provide details of the meeting to anyone unable to attend
- Serve as a record of the meeting
Using this form, people are able to schedule meetings and subsequently, record the meeting minutes and actions. Following the meeting, a notification can be sent to all attendees and a seperate email to those who have actions assigned to them.
Notifications: This is a good example of some simple notification rules. Once a trigger has been created, and then a notification template message, you can set that template to be set when that trigger fires. See the notifications screen of the project for more details.