This user guide is for anyone on Claromentis 8.2+
This video will cover how to set up a new department site in pages, as well as creating subpages to the site and links from it. Once you have set up a new site the same principal for editing the homepage can be used across all your site pages.
1. Correct permissions will need to be set for you to set up new site in pages.
2. Navigate to the pages application. If permissions are correct you will see the create a new site button. You can then choose if you would like to create a new site or start from an existing one.
3. You can now set a site title, which will populate the site address. Next you can choose the homepage title, this will then give you options to show site title and navigation. After this you can set permissions and then you have the option to upload a cover image for the site.
4. Now going back into Pages you will see your site. By clicking into the hompage you can start to add in content.
5. Click back into view site details to create a subpage or link. Then click into the subpage to add new components.
6. Once your subpage is live you can click inbetween your homepage and subpages, and then add in multiple subpages as needed.
This is the last video in the pages user guide videos.